1. Heart Health - The main health benefits our Almond Butter offers is that it’s great for your heart! Our High Protein Almond Butter is loaded with monounsaturated fats (good fats) which lower levels of cholesterol and other heart related issues.
2. Blood Pressure - Some studies have shown that High protein almond butter can reduce levels of cholesterol. This stuff clogs blood vessels and arteries making it super difficult for blood flow and puts strain on the heart. When you lower your cholesterol you effectively reduce your blood pressure as well. Almond Butter naturally contains minerals such as calcium, potassium and magnesium which work on lowering the pressure and force within the blood vessels and arteries, helping to maintain a healthy blood pressure.
3. Almonds are an Antioxidant Superfood – Our Nuts ‘N More Almond Butter is rich in Vitamin E and flavonoids, thank goodness!! These are essential in ridding our bodies of free radicals that destroy and damage our cells.
4. Blood Sugar – Luckily almond butter won’t spike your insulin levels like when eating carbohydrate rich foods. It actually helps control those levels and stops the increase of blood sugar.
5. Managing your weight – Yes, nuts are high in calories so people on diets sometimes fall under the assumption that they should avoid them and almond butter/peanut butters all together – this will backfire. They tend to forget that almond butter is high in protein, monounsaturated fats and fiber.. and to top it all of our Nuts ‘N More High Protein Almond Butter is double the amount of regular almond butter as well as fortified with Organic flax!!
Baltimore Ravens Training Camp
Recently the Baltimore Ravens Training Camp stumbled upon our healthy, protein packed products and the rest was history!
In natural peanut butters separation of peanut butter oil on top is totally normal, very common although unsightly to some. Our high protein almond butter – spreads as well as high protein peanut butter – spreads do have a slight varying degree of oil separation. To help prevent this, store our all natural Nuts ‘N More spreads in the refrigerator and enjoy!